- Product bundles
We were unable to find what you were looking for.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Bunga HealSupport™ is designed to relieve heel pain by applying a counterforce pressure on the Achilles' Tendon. It is made of 1/8” latex-free neoprene with a nylon coating on two sides and comes with removable 1/4” PPT horseshoe To relieve the various problems below place the removable and relocatable pad as described below.
• For Achilles' Tendon – place pad in superior position
• For Haglund’s Disease – for pump bump deformity, place pad in inferior position
• For Sever’s Disease – traction epiphysitis of the calaneus, place pad in the inferior position
• For Heel Spur – invert neoprene product and place pad beneath heel w/ horseshoe pad open towards toe
• For Plantar Fascitis – invert neoprene product and place pad appropriately between heel and arch Features:
• 1/8” nylon 2-sides neoprene • Hook and loop ankle closure • Removable 1/4” PPT horseshoe
Insurance Billing Information
Suggest HCFA Code: L1906 + L3485
This is a heavy duty and thicker version of our standard 1/8" neoprene. It increases the support and warmth of the brace compared to the 1/8" version.
Bunga Velvet Plush Fabric is a soft, yet durable neoprene with an extra soft covering.
This brace is available in KoolFlex Material. This is a light, cool and comfortable alternative to neoprene. It is constructed of a ply-nylon core body with a poly-spandex blend outer cover. This cover and construction enhances air flow. The open cell structure allows air to pass easily through the material, thus keeping the brace cooler. The knitting structure allows perspiration to be wicked from the side next to the body to the outside layer of the fabric where the perspiration can be evaporated. The KoolFlex line of products are finished using elastic bias tape around the edges, which prevents the material from fraying. KoolFlex is not a replacement for neoprene. Neoprene will give more compression and warmth because of its cell structure. KoolFlex is a great alternative for those people who have to wear supports for long periods of time, or that have heat or allergy issues with neoprene.